Welcome to Secure Redoubt
Secure Redoubt was a six-month project funded by the government to prevent thefts, burglaries, shoplifting and vehicle crime in a specific part of Eastbourne.
Here you can read how we engaged with local people and made the Redoubt area a safer place to live and work by:
- Improving the security of more than 100 homes for free
- Delivering 233 free home security packs
- Cleaning-up alleyways and installing lockable gates
- Enhancing and opening up the Pavilion Gardens to make it a safer place
- Installing a new CCTV network
Thank you to all the residents, businesses and partners who got involved. We hope our work inspires people to love where they live and to continue looking after their neighbourhood.